Deadline: 28 September 2016
The Hilden Charitable Fund is currently accepting grant applications, particularly focusing on community development, education, and health, and favouring projects that address the needs and potential of girls and women.
Eligible Applicants can be:
- organisation registered and operating in the UK
- organisation registered and operating in an overseas country
UK Charities working overseas which have:
- a history of working overseas for at least 5 years
- have an income of over £100,000 in their last two financial years, but not more than £500,000
- if they are working with partners overseas (ie funding their partners) they should show that their partners have been in existence for at least 3 years and have an income of over £10,000
Charities based overseas applying must show:
- a history of working for at least 5 years
- have an income of over £25,000 in their last 2 financial years, but no more than £100,000
- Average grants are £5,000.
- Hilden will consider funding for more than one year.
- Overseas: Hilden’s grant making priorities overseas are for projects in developing countries working on community development, education, and health. Trustees will particularly welcome projects that address the needs and potential of girls and women.
How to Apply
All applicants to the Fund are requested to complete an application form outlining their request for funds, and their legal and financial status.
For more information, please visit Hilden Charitable Fund.